Sunday, July 19, 2009

About Time

Life has been busy, but then again who isn't busy. I believe that it is a fine art to be able to find the stillness in the midst of busyness.
I have spent the last two weeks on the road. I started in Idaho and made my way to Salt Lake City for the Summer Outdoor Retailer show. The place where all the new outdoor gear is introduced--it's quite the production. Sadly, I opted to not take my camera, fishing pole, or bike. That is the last time that will happen...

Here are some pictures from other recent travels!








This last picture is the only one that I don't like. Windmills in WA and ID are to me the punctuation of space and freedom. The encroachment of society on space in a way that is not natural... oh well. I guess that's part of "progress"...

1 comment:

doctorbarefoot said...

hmmm, very thought provoking comment about the windmills. i suppose you're right, but i DO like the picture you took : ) you are amazing, Hobs.