Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mt. Hood

I still take it for granted that I grew up so close to Mt. Hood, literally in the foothills. When Mt. Hood is your backyard it's hard not to take it's amazing-ness for granted. On Sunday, the weather was still looking nice so I headed out to Mt Hood/Hood River for the day. I was hoping to hike to some falls, but ended up hiking some other trails with some friends from Hood River. They were on skis and unfortunately, I wasn't equipped to keep up with them so I took some pictures of them and we went our separate ways. It was such a beautiful hike though. I'm always amazed at the stillness and beauty in nature...it was truly refreshing to get outside and enjoy the activity and the stillness.













1 comment:

doctorbarefoot said...

this one of the bark is so incredible, i would like to have prints of so many of your pictures. what an artist you are.