Monday, May 11, 2009

Idaho Tour

I spent the past week on one of the most intense travels schedules that I've ever done. Most of my driving was done between the hours of 10pm and 2am. While I still think that the majority of the Interstate 84 corridor is one of the most boring drives ever, Idaho has some breathtaking scenery and drives. I got the chance to visit both Sun Valley and McCall, both of which are amazingly beautiful destinations.
Sadly, most of the nights I had to camp in the Subi due to inclement weather. However, I did get quite a few opportunities to explore random gravel roads. In fact, I came back to Oregon with the Subaru much dirtier than when I left.








1 comment:

doctorbarefoot said...

i'd plunk right down on that log bench, to gaze at snowy mtns and rushing rivers. you take such amazing photographs.